Stand-by Services Customized for Your Event:
- Onsite treatment protocols for minor problems or injuries
- Highest level of pre-hospital emergency care available
- Critical Care certification
- Stabilization and transportation to nearest medical facility
- Flexible scheduling
- Highly visible, professional, licensed, compassionate liveried personnel
- Competitive pricing
You may have seen use at:
- Meridian Speedway
- Century Link Arena Events like Idaho Steelheads Hockey, Youth Hockey, Friday Night Fights, The Harlem Globetrotters
- Ford Idaho Center Events: PBR, Warped Tour, Monster Jam
- Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure
- Color Run
- Cross Country Events for Boise School District & YMCA
- American Lung Association, Fight for Air Climb
- And many more!
Injury Care EMS is Idaho’s leader in providing stand-by medical care for concerts, sporting events, festivals, ….. you name it!
We can customize our EMS services for any size event or budget!
Call us at 208-914-3846 today for a quote on our services!
At Injury Care EMS, we have the experience and skills you can count on.