Injury Care EMS is Idaho’s leader in providing stand-by medical care for concerts, sporting events, festivals — you name it, counting as clients Les Bois Park, Komen Race for the Cure and The Idaho Center, among many others.
Our medical director is an athlete himself who has worked on a number of large events, including the NY Marathon and NY Triathlon, and house doctor for the Idaho Center, and has formerly worked with the Orange County Performing Arts Center.
Stand-by services for your event:
- Highest level of pre-hospital emergency care available
- Treatment protocols that can provide onsite treatment for a range of simple problems – no more sending your patrons off-site for Motrin
- Flexible scheduling: with Injury Care EMS you can add or subtract needed personnel up to 48 hours before the event
- Highly visible, uniformed personnel
- First Aid stations
- Pre-bagged ice for sprains, strains and contusions
- Over-the-counter medications
- Water vapor coolers for hot events
In addition to EMS personnel, we can help you find:
- Medical doctors
- Athletic Trainers
- Massage Therapists
- Almost any other medical professional you can think of
Are you running a fundraising activity for a charitable organization? Contact us about providing services for free or at reduced cost.