Endorsed by the Wildland Firefighter Foundation, Injury Care EMS provides stand-by medical services for federally managed wildfires and disasters. We provide fully-stocked ambulances, EMTs and Paramedics.
- Stand-by medical services for federally managed wildfires and disasters, with EERA in place Region 4.
- Fully-stocked Idaho State certified ALS ambulances capable of transport, per Chapter 20 of the Incident Business Management Plan
- EMTs and Paramedics that are Line-qualified, arduous Pack Tested
- Self-sustaining crews for up to 72 hours
- Endorsed by the Wildland Firefighter Foundation (as well as a proud supporting system of WFF)