ALS, Critical Care, and fixed-wing air ambulance transportation and emergency medical services company based in Boise, Idaho.
Idaho’s largest private ambulance company
Serving the Northwest from Seattle to Salt Lake City and beyond
Private Ground Ambulance
When it may not be appropriate to call 911 (problem is not life-threatening), but the patient needs to be transported by ambulance.
Air Transportation Service
Serving the Pacific and inland northwest out of Boise, Idaho, with a full range of air ambulance services and commercial medical escorts.
Wildland Fire Support
Licensed for Federally-managed fires in Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Nevada, Oregon and Washington.
Remote Area Medical Services
When there is a medical emergency with visitors or workers in remote, rugged, back-country conditions. On-site clinics available.
- Idaho’s oldest and most experienced private ambulance company
- Licensed to provide the highest level of ambulance care
- More patient transport than any other private service
- No Idaho company has more emergency medical personnel contracted to the federal government
- Most ambulances on wildland fires in Idaho
- Safe, reliable, dependable, licensed, compassionate, professional teams with an excellent service record
Our hospital partners and the federal government count on our safety and reliability. You can, too. If you need to move a patient or a loved one by air ambulance, ground ambulance, gurney or wheelchair, give us a call, anytime, day or night.
Injury Care EMS is an ALS, Critical Care, and fixed-wing air ambulance transportation and emergency medical services company based in Boise, Idaho. Whatever your patient transportation needs, we can help.
St. Luke’s, St. Alphonsus, home health agencies, long term care facilities, air ambulance companies, and the federal government all call on Injury Care EMS when they need quality emergency medical services. Click HERE for more information on our EMS transport services.