ALS, Critical Care, and fixed-wing air ambulance transportation and emergency medical services company based in Boise, Idaho.
Injury Care EMS and Resilient Transport are implementing additional safety measures to try and reduce the possible transmission of illness, including COVID-19. We are following CDC guidelines for disinfecting and PPE to keep everyone safe. We appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding during this current situation. Read more here.
Idaho’s Most Trusted Private Ground & Fixed-wing Air Ambulance Patient Transport Company – Serving the Pacific Northwest
Private Ground Ambulance
When it may not be appropriate to call 911 (problem is not life-threatening), but the patient needs to be transported by ambulance.
Air Transportation Service
Serving the Pacific and inland northwest out of Boise, Idaho, with a full range of air ambulance services and commercial medical escorts.
Wildland Fire Support
Licensed for Federally-managed fires in Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Nevada, Oregon and Washington.
Remote Area Medical Services
Medical emergency services and on-site clinics for visitors or workers in remote, rugged, back-country conditions.
Idaho’s most trusted private ground and fixed-wing air patient transport company
- Licensed to provide the highest level of ambulance care – local & long distance.
- Serving Idaho and the Pacific Northwest for fixed-wing air ambulance transports.
- More patient transports than any other private service in Idaho.
- Company with the most EMS personnel on wildland fires in Idaho and surrounding states.
- Providing EMS services for Idaho’s premier events, remote areas & facilities.
- Providing non-medical wheelchair or gurney transportation for the elderly or disabled patients.
- Fully licensed and insured.
- Received Critical Care Certification from the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare – of which only 10% of Idaho EMS Transport Companies have this designation.
- Committed to providing the highest quality of care.