Join Injury Care EMS at Eagle Fun Days 2018!
Fun Run 8am
Looking for a fun way to spend time with family this independence day weekend? Join us for the 6th annual Eagle Fun Run! This year features a 5K and 10K run/walk. The race starts and ends at Eagle City Hall, and winds through the beautiful streets of Eagle.
A delicious breakfast and fresh squeezed OJ will await you after the race.
Join us for Eagle Fun Days in downtown Eagle following the run festivities!
Sponsored by The Pulse Running and Fitness Shop
- Saturday, July 7, 2018
- Race Start: 8:00 AM (5K & 10K)
- Bib/chip pickup: begins at 7:00 AM
- Parking available at the Eagle Library.
- Youth 5k & 10k- $18
- Adult 5k & 10k- $24
- Special Olympians- FREE
Packet pickup at The Pulse Running and Fitness Shop Friday July 6th from 11am- 6pm
Fun Run sign up here: https://www.active.com/eagle-id/running/distance-running-races/eagle-fun-day-run-2018
Opening Ceremonies 11am – Heritage Park (185 E. State Street)
- Join Mayor Stan Ridgeway and City Council leaders as they welcome you to Eagle Fun Days and kick off the festivities!
- Meet the Wet N Wild Parade Grand Marshal and former ACHD Commissioner John Franden.
- Honor Guard by local participants and the National Anthem by Kate Plaisted.
Live Music 11:30am-Midnight
- 11:30-1 pm Red Light Challenge
- 1-2 pm Parade
- 2 pm -3 pm Ballet Folklorico Mexico Lindo
- 3:30 – 5 pm Girl In The Garden
- 5:30 – 6:30 pm The Generator Saints
- 7-8:30 pm Motto Kitty
- 9:00-Midnight JoyRide
Custom Car Show 12pm-4pm
- Rev up your engine and come on down to the Custom Car Show
Wet n Wild Parade 1pm-2pm
Slap on the sunscreen and head to Old State St for the Eagle Fun Days WET N WILD PARADE. It’s the Treasure Valley’s BIGGEST water fight!