Injury Care EMS is the largest private ambulance company in Idaho, serving the Pacific Northwest from Seattle to Salt Lake City and beyond. We fly fixed-wing air ambulances out of Boise, Idaho and have service agreements with other carriers in our service area. Other airports may be used to shorten patient transport times as needed.
All flights are operated on medical aircraft holding certificates issued under 14 CRF Part 135. We provide a full range of fixed-wing air ambulance services and commercial medical escorts.
All of our fixed-wing medical aircraft are pressurized and climate-controlled and, depending on the configuration of the medical equipment and stretcher, can accommodate one patient, and two critical care medical personnel.
The Injury Care EMS fixed-wing air transport crew includes:
- An experienced pilot with an Airline Transport Pilot certificate (the highest US rating).
- A CEN or CCRN with CFRN education within 2 years of hire. Injury Care EMS flight nurses are also ambulance based clinicians, with multiple years of ICU and or ER experience.
- An FP-C Paramedic.
- All Critical Care medical personnel have a minimum of 3 years Critical Care Air or Ground Transport experience. The configuration of the medical crew may change based on the condition of the patient.
- The aircraft are also ideal for transplant teams and rapid delivery of organs.
- Aircraft are IFR certified, able to operate during inclement weather.
- All medical personnel have successfully completed flight orientation, which includes training in flight physiology, mechanical ventilation, airway management techniques, and advanced patient simulation in the aviation setting.
We have an impeccable record of safe, compassionate and professional service. Injury Care EMS is a preferred in-network provider with most major insurance carriers as well as many regional health plans, including Medicare, Medicaid, and both state and federal Worker’s Compensation.
Injury Care EMS operates 24×7, so contact us for a quote anytime, day or night.