Employment Opportunities

Injury Care EMS Careers

Useful Information

Are you an out of state medic looking to work with Injury Care EMS?  You’ll need this information from the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare concerning EMS licensing.

You can also “like’” Injury Care EMS on Facebook for Wildland Fire and EMS industry updates!

Are you interested in Wildland Fire Support?  Additional licensing is required.  Please see our Wildland Fire Page for additional information.

Annual Red Card and Arduous Pack Testing training will be done for Wildland Fire Support certifications – keep an eye out on our Events Page or our Injury Care EMS Facebook Page for details.