ALS, Critical Care, and fixed-wing air ambulance transportation and emergency medical services company based in Boise, Idaho.
Idaho’s Most Trusted Private Ground & Fixed-wing Air Ambulance Patient Transport Company – Serving the Pacific Northwest
Private Ground Ambulance
When it may not be appropriate to call 911 (problem is not life-threatening), but the patient needs to be transported by ambulance.
Air Transportation Service
Serving the Pacific and inland northwest out of Boise, Idaho, with a full range of air ambulance services and commercial medical escorts.
Wildland Fire Support
Licensed for Federally-managed fires in Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Nevada, Oregon and Washington.
Remote Area Medical Services
When there is a medical emergency with visitors or workers in remote, rugged, back-country conditions. On-site clinics available.
- Licensed to provide the highest level of ambulance care – local & long distance.
- More patient transports than any other private service in Idaho.
- Company with the most EMS personnel on wildland fires in Idaho and surrounding states.
- Providing EMS services for Idaho’s premier events, remote areas & facilities.
- Providing non-medical wheelchair or gurney transportation for the elderly or disabled patients.
- Fully licensed and insured.
- Committed to providing the highest quality of care.