Injury Care EMS currently hiring paramedics. We offer competitive salary and benefits in a professional and friendly work environment. We value individuals who demonstrate professionalism, compassion, initiative, a good work ethic, and who are team players. Please fill out the form below and we will contact you. Thanks for your interest.
Are you an out of state medic looking to work with Injury Care EMS? You’ll need this information from the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare concerning EMS licensing.
Are you interested in Wildland Fire EMS Support? You must have a Red Card and need to have passed the Arduous Work Capacity Test. Red Cards are valid for 5 years from the date of issue, as long as the RT-130 Refresher Course has been completed yearly. Online courses are listed below.
RED CARD LINKS:
- Requirements for the Red Card as put forth by the IDL Bureau of Fire Management
- Red Card Requirement Online Course IS-700.a National Incident Management System (NIMS), An Introduction
- L-180, Human Factors in the Wildland Fire Service (Online) 2014
- Red Card Requirement Online Course S-130, Firefighter Training (Blended) 2008.
- Red Card Requirement Online Course S-190, Introduction to Wildland Fire Behavior (Online) 2008
- Red Card Refresher Course RT-130 (Online)
WORK CAPACITY TESTING LINKS:
- USFS Work Capacity Test Guidelines
- USFS Work Capacity Test Brochure (2002)
- USFS Confidentiality Form
- (HSQ)FS-5100-31 (v03/2016) Health Screening Form for USFS Work Capacity Test
- USFS Informed Consent Form FS-5100-30 (Rev 03/2016)
You can also “like’” Injury Care EMS on Facebook for Wildland Fire and EMS industry updates!